Latest post Sat, Nov 24 2018 7:20 AM by Job ter Burg. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 22 2018 2:43 PM

• J
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 19 2010
    • Posts 62
    • Points 810

desynchronization 2 images on plasma

Hello,

is there a special setting on video output tool to remove a desynchro of 2 images on the plasma?

no
    desynchro in monitor or avid screen.

Thank you,

J.

• Thu, Nov 22 2018 3:35 PM In reply to

Re: desynchronization 2 images on plasma

What is desynchro of 2 images? are you describing interlacing artefacts?

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

• Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:08 PM In reply to

You'll have to put a delay in your audio monitoring chain. Or route your audio monitoring signal through the monitor, if the monitor has built-in delay compensation.

You can set the delay for the source/record monitors in the Console, using MonConDelayms.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Nov 23 2018 9:30 AM In reply to

• J
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 19 2010
    • Posts 62
    • Points 810

Thank you for your answers.

if i understand i need to put a delay on my plasma, not in Media Composer ?

I dont' know MonConDelayms ? I do not know My ConDelayms. is this software?

I think I found something, I tried to get the sound of the plasma by the headphone jack, and bring it on the mixer but it does not work for the moment. How can I bring the plasma sound to my mixer and then send the sound back to the computer?

Confused

• Sat, Nov 24 2018 7:20 AM In reply to

The plasma monitor is causing the delay (all modern monitors do). You’ll have to delay the sound by the same amount.

if you do, tue Source & Record Monitors in Media Composer will then be early. You can delay those as well by opening the Console (ctrl-6/cmd-6) and type “MonConDelayMS xxx” where xxx is the amount of milliseconds that your plasma screen and audio path is delayed.

I don’t know what you mean by getting the sound back to your computer. You need the sound to get to your speakers.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller