Latest post Fri, Nov 16 2018 4:03 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Nov 16 2018 3:54 PM

• Ben Stark
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Apr 20 2013
    • London
    • Posts 9
    • Points 145

anyone else having problems buying from the avid store?

Hi All,

I'm wanting to re-subscribe to media composer but for some reason, I cannot get beyond the basket on the avid store - my safari browser comes up with an error saying 'page not available - too many redirects' I would really like to take up an offer but am being thwarted... I have tried various computers and networks so figure it must be a glitch with the store, is anyone else having similar problems? any and all advice much appreciated, 

I am runing Mac OS 10.12 on Mac Pro (3.5Ghz 6 Core intel Xeon 5) with 24Gb Ram. Using blackmagic ultra studio mini monitor for client display. [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Nov 16 2018 4:03 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,948
    • Points 214,875
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: anyone else having problems buying from the avid store?

Hi Ben

Can you try Chrome or Firefox?  You can also email me directly and include the MyAvid email you are using and the System ID to upgrade and I can check it.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller