Latest post Sat, Nov 10 2018 4:17 PM by RalphC. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 7 2018 9:02 AM

• JelleK
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 25 2013
    • Posts 3
    • Points 55

Can't re-activate Avid subscription

I needed to re-activate my Avid monthly subscription, but I can't in the Application Manager. It says: "Activation Failed: 225 This product doesn't support renewal".
    I haven't had any trouble in the past with this and I haven't changed anything. I have a subscription till july the 3rd 2019. My director is waiting behind me, I need help ASAP!

• Wed, Nov 7 2018 10:24 AM In reply to

Re: Can't re-activate Avid subscription

Hi JelleK

You should contact Avid Support.

http://www.avid.com/US/support/support-contact

Select Broadcast & Video, then on the next page click the + next to Contact Support and call the number listed for your area.  Help with activation issues is free, and it's option 2 from the phone menu.

If you still don't get anywhere with them, send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2018.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sat, Nov 10 2018 1:22 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,693
    • Points 18,620
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Hi Jellek,

I'm not sure if you already tried to call support line, but if now please email me I will assist.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Nov 10 2018 3:42 PM In reply to

• JelleK
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jul 25 2013
    • Posts 3
    • Points 55

I did send a support ticket whilst making this post, I just needed help fast and was afraid contact via e-mail would take long, but I got a response within minutes and it was sorted immediatly so I was very happy :-) So case closed and thanks for your help guys!

• Sat, Nov 10 2018 4:17 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,693
    • Points 18,620
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

I'm glad the issue is fixed. 

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller