Latest post Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:59 PM by DStone. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:09 AM

Pro tools License missing from Ilok account post download.

I purchased the Pro Tools annual subscription and downloaded the software successfully. However, when I go to open PTs it takes me to a window where it gives me the options to quit or activate. When I click activate Im rerouted to another window with a title of "Select License to activate " with a highlighted link that states "Click here if you need to purchase a license for Pro Tools Perpetual".  I click the link and it re routes me to the avid site. When I log into my Ilok account the license for this purchase is not listed. How do I get this issue resolved? This is the first time this ever happened when using this software. Ive renewed prior with no issues.

• Sun, Nov 4 2018 3:59 PM In reply to

• DStone
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 3,455
    • Points 44,530
    • Moderator: Media Composer Getting Started

Re: Pro tools License missing from Ilok account post download.

Hi Domneik,

These are the forums for Avid Media Composer. For Pro Tools you want the audio forums located at:

http://duc.avid.com/

DIY quad core I7-4790K, 16Gb, NVidia GTX 970 4GB, Win 10 Pro, MC(generally the latest or the one just before), MC 7.x [view my complete system specs]

Dave S.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller