Latest post Thu, Nov 1 2018 8:35 AM by Damian_Knight. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:22 AM

Cannot reach licence server....

My Avid is trying to renew my monthly subscription but it keeps geeting 'Licence renewal not successful cannot reach Avid servers' and in the application manager is says 'Licence renewal not successful. Response is out of order with previous responses.'

I am in the middle of a large project and cannot afford ANY tdown time and am worried when tomorrow (2nd Nov) comnes around as that is the renewal date that I will lose functionality!!! Please advise!

• Thu, Nov 1 2018 8:14 AM In reply to

Re: Cannot reach licence server....

You should contact Avid Support.

http://www.avid.com/US/support/support-contact

Select Broadcast & Video, then on the next page click the + next to Contact Support and call the number listed for your area.  Help with activation issues is free, and it's option 2 from the phone menu.

If you still don't get anywhere with them, send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2018.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Thu, Nov 1 2018 8:35 AM In reply to

Re: Cannot reach licence server....

Thanks - I have sent emails...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller