Latest post Wed, Sep 26 2018 3:49 PM by helenelarrieu. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 26 2018 10:50 AM

Add a shoot date to all my clips in a same bin ?

Hi, 

I am using Avid 8.4.4 and my proxies are from Resolve. The lab did not increment the shoot date in the metadate.

I have to do it to all my clips.

All my clips in one bin have been shooted the same day, I would want to modify them at the same time... And did'nt manage to do it. 

I try to do a copy paste the shoot date from one clip to the others but did'nt succeed.

I Was only able to copy the shoot date for one clip to another one,one by one. 

SOMEBODY CAN HELP ? 

• Wed, Sep 26 2018 12:41 PM In reply to

Re: Add a shoot date to all my clips in a same bin ?

Make sure you see the heading Shoot Date in the bin. Select all clips. Right-click on one of the Shoot Date entries in the bin (empty or not), and from the contextual dropdown menu choos "Set Shoot Date column for selected clips". This allows you to type a single value into the Shoot Date column for all selected clips.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Sep 26 2018 3:49 PM In reply to

Re: Add a shoot date to all my clips in a same bin ?

Thank you so much ! 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller