Latest post Tue, Sep 18 2018 2:59 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 18 2018 7:13 AM

Improvements

i would like to be able to create a new GroupClip from highlighted segments on the timeline. It truly hurts that we have to run a gauntlet of highlighting various clips from different bins, after temporarily finding them, moving them into a single bin, in order to be able to make a single Group Clip. Then replacing each back into correct originating bin. Imagine doing this over and over and over again...please streamline the Group Clip creation process!

I would like the Option, in Settings, to be able to cycle through ONLY Video banks with Up/Down Arrows at Blue Pisition bar, even if the Video Track is not enabled. In other words: always leave audio alone, always toggle Video of Highest GroupClip.

Id like a keyboard shortcut for Audio Follow Video On/Off.

If I use Color for an object, such as. Sequence, Groupclip, Subclip, etc., Is like to SEE that color next to text or as the color of the text for that object in the UI display. For Example, If I color a Sequence Red, I want confirmation by Red color or color chip.

I would like to be able to Set a Default Colors by category, for Links, Legacy Imports, Transcodes and Mixdowns, both Audio and Video. And also for Captures while we’re at it.

I want to SEE Disk Label in Timeline view.

I would like a Sequence Archive function that places a copy of all Imported and Linked files in user-defined Drive/Folder, including Pan and Zoom Files including updated paths to the newly archived Sequence’s Folder. 

Windows7 Pro; HP 820z, 16GB ram; Composer Nitris DX, Squeeze v8.5 Pro _____ Windows10 Pro x64 Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower i7-8700 3.2 Ghz; 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Sep 18 2018 2:59 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,797
    • Points 212,805
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Improvements

Hey

I sent this over to Randy and Kate this am.  If they have questions, they will let me know and possibly reach out.

Thanks 

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller