Latest post Fri, Sep 7 2018 4:58 PM by dlogneb. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Sep 7 2018 1:59 PM

• Schmidtsk
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 18 2007
    • McGregor, South Africa
    • Posts 101
    • Points 1,245

Feature request: Title Tool

In earlier versions of MC, it was possible to drag a saved title from a bin directly to the title tool, which would obviously apply all the attributes without the cumbersome effects edit/ edit title procedure.

I'm puzzled that this was not carried forward, so still hoping that the updated title tool arrives soon, and that it will include this useful functionality.

MC 2018.8 (Symph) on iMac 4.2. i7 40GB (OSX 10.13.6). Also MC 7.0.5 on MacPro 2.66 11 GB (OSX 10.7.5) [view my complete system specs]

Plant a tree

Filed under:
  • Fri, Sep 7 2018 4:58 PM In reply to

• dlogneb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 27 2014
    • Posts 30
    • Points 295

Re: Feature request: Title Tool

I don't remember that functionality, but here's two ideas that may help (forgive me if you're already aware):

1) you can option/alt double-click on a title in a bin and it will open it in the title tool.

2) If you right-click on a title in your timeline you can select "edit title" without entering effect-mode.   

So, for example, if i'm doing a few subtitles I will often edit in the same subtitle mutlitple times then go back and right-click  and edit each title to change the words.

Mac Os High Sierra (10.13.2) iMac Pro (2017) 3.2Ghz Intel Xeon W 32 GB 266 Mhz DDR4 Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller