Latest post Fri, Sep 7 2018 1:41 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Sep 7 2018 4:02 AM

• tmisenti
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Sep 7 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Auto-renew failure Avid cannot connect to server will try again later

My autorenew on monthly educational media composer plan failed recently because of lack of funds on the card. I changed the payment method today, 1 day before the license would expire but the application manager is still saying "renewal failed: update payment method". I need to export something from media composer today and have a hard deadline tonight (currently 11:00am here in Thailand) and after changing my payment method, the "my products" page of the web portal shows that my media composer license is active. When I restarted my computer a little box came up and said Avid is having trouble verifying renewal due to it not connecting with server and that it will try again later. Obviously I have internet right now, so why won't it connect to the server and verify my payment method?

• Fri, Sep 7 2018 1:41 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,703
    • Points 18,765
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Auto-renew failure Avid cannot connect to server will try again later

Hi tmisenti,

Can you email me I will assist.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller