Latest post Fri, Sep 7 2018 8:46 AM by AmazingProd. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 6 2018 3:14 PM

Can you upgrade from media composer to media composer ultimate?

Hi all,

As the title suggests or do you need to buy ultimate as a new subscription?

Thanks!

• Thu, Sep 6 2018 5:57 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,633
    • Points 17,945
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Can you upgrade from media composer to media composer ultimate?

Hi AmazingProd,

FWIK, we will offer a crossgrade ( I will check with Webstore team), However, I checked your Avid master account, you have a MC month to month subscription ending in almost in two weeks, is this the MC you want to upgrade? I think with this type just go with the new Ultimate subscription next month.

Q: Can I transition my current Media Composer subscription (purchased before or after April 7th 2018) to Media Composer | Ultimate?
    A: Avid will be offering crossgrade options and pricing in a few weeks. Until then, in order to transition your Media Composer subscription to a Media Composer | Ultimate subscription, you will need to wait until your renewal period to start a new Media Composer | Ultimate subscription. If you need to transition sooner than that, please contact an Avid Sales Representative for additional options.

Thank,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Sep 7 2018 8:46 AM In reply to

Re: Can you upgrade from media composer to media composer ultimate?

Thanks Ralph. We need to upgrade by Monday so we'll just buy new ultimate subscriptions. Thanks for your help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller