Latest post Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:21 PM by Roger Owen. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:04 PM

• Roger Owen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 21 2006
    • The New Forest, South Coast, UK
    • Posts 98
    • Points 1,230

Audio track configuration in timeline.

In my move up from my trusty Xpress Pro to MC 8.9 I'm obviously experiencing some new stuff. My current confusion is this; I've digitised some footage with V1 and A1-2 and this shows up as such in the bin details. But, when the clips are added to the source monitor the audio is shown as A1 only with 2 speaker icons.My timeline addsa new audio channel also with 2 speaker icons. Default pan toggling does not make a difference. Any ideas? Can't seem to find anything about this in the help.

2 x Avid Xpress Pro 5.x with SDI Mojo, 1 x Avid Xpress DV 4.x, all running on home-built PC's with single core processors. Sony Digibeta and DVcam... [view my complete system specs]

Lots of kit... only one pair of hands!

• Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:12 PM In reply to

Re: Audio track configuration in timeline.

Hi,

2 speakers mean your audio is streo. You may want to modify your audio, just right click on your clip and find Modify/set multichannel audio.

cj

AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5.5.3. PC. WINDOWS 7, SP1. 64BIT OPERATING SYSTEM. QUICK TIME VERSION 7.6.9. [view my complete system specs]

AVID USERS ECUADOR                                  

christianjhonsoon@hotmail.com

• Wed, Aug 22 2018 6:21 PM In reply to

• Roger Owen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 21 2006
    • The New Forest, South Coast, UK
    • Posts 98
    • Points 1,230

Re: Audio track configuration in timeline.

Fantastic! Thank you so much Smile

2 x Avid Xpress Pro 5.x with SDI Mojo, 1 x Avid Xpress DV 4.x, all running on home-built PC's with single core processors. Sony Digibeta and DVcam... [view my complete system specs]

Lots of kit... only one pair of hands!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller