Latest post Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:00 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 16 2018 4:10 PM

Sibelius Ultimate and HP 5200 print issue

I'm new to this forum so hope I'm asking in the right one and that someone can point me in the right direction for the issue I'm having.

I'm writing in the Home page and all looks good.  Margins and staff spacing etc are fine, setup looks good and I'm happy with what I see.  But when I print, what I saw on the screen doesn't relate to what is on the page.  The staves are all on the middle of the printed page with huge top and bottom margins.  I've tried practically everything to get it right from checking everything on Sibelius to the configuration settings on the printer. Tried it on landscape and portrait and changed the settings to suit each. Anyone know where I'm going wrong?  Thanks

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Steven McCann

OS Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit, HP Z600, 16Gb RAM, 256Gb SSD, Intel(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40Ghz (2 Processors), Sibelius Ultimate

• Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:00 AM In reply to

Re: Sibelius Ultimate and HP 5200 print issue

Hi,

This is the forum for Avid film & video editing products. You can find the Sibelius forum here:

http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpcenter/chat/chat.pl?com=show&groupid=3

Media Composer 2018.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller