Latest post Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:05 PM by Sergi Lladó. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:26 PM

• fgart89
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Nov 25 2017
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

Filler in timeline is not displaying black

Hey, I am having an issue with a computer (Mac pro late 2013 on Sierra v. 10.12.6) running MC 2018.5.0 not displaying black for empty parts of the timeline (see attached picture). Instead the record window displays video distortion lines. Only when there is empty track OR when there is black filler added.

I have checked every display and timeline setting menu I can find and everything looks correct. Some of the footage on the timeline are group clips so I'm not sure if that would affect it.

The only thing that solves this is making an actual black graphic and putting that in the timeline. Adding black filler does not work.

Any ideas on troubleshooting? Thanks!

• Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:05 PM In reply to

• Sergi Lladó
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 11 2010
    • Vic, CATALONIA
    • Posts 20
    • Points 240

Re: Filler in timeline is not displaying black

Hey, same problem here for years. Did you manage to solve it? Do you have a blackmagic card? What graphic card do you have?

Thanks!

Intel i7-4930K 3.4Ghz, 64GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro K2200, Win 10 Pro x64, MC2018.9, DeckLink Mini monitor HD. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller