Latest post Sat, Aug 4 2018 7:36 AM by Telegram!. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Aug 3 2018 9:45 PM

Repositioning frame after SpectraMatte applied?

Hi all-

Got a bunch o' green screen interviews to swap the BG out on.  Sometimes I would prefer to noodle with the subject's position in the frame.  I'm getting the best key using SpectraMatte (per the suggestion of my other editor.  The Chroma Keyer isn't powerful enough to handle some of these keys).

However, when I go to change the position in the frame I add 3D Warp... and I lose the entire key, it just goes right back to green.

Any ideas?

• Sat, Aug 4 2018 7:36 AM In reply to

Re: Repositioning frame after SpectraMatte applied?

chapmattman:

Hi all-

Got a bunch o' green screen interviews to swap the BG out on.  Sometimes I would prefer to noodle with the subject's position in the frame.  I'm getting the best key using SpectraMatte (per the suggestion of my other editor.  The Chroma Keyer isn't powerful enough to handle some of these keys).

However, when I go to change the position in the frame I add 3D Warp... and I lose the entire key, it just goes right back to green.

Any ideas?

Sounds like you may be adding the 3D effect onto an existing SpectraMatte FX? Did you know you can access SpectraMatte within 3D Warp, using Foreground and it’s choice of Keys. Maybe try that...

Windows7 Pro; HP 820z, 16GB ram; Composer Nitris DX, Squeeze v8.5 Pro _____ Windows10 Pro x64 Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower i7-8700 3.2 Ghz; 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller