Latest post Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:13 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 25 2018 8:34 AM

• Brandalf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jul 25 2018
    • Posts 4
    • Points 70

Export/Output Menu Item Missing

All the online tutorials direct me to go to File>Export or File>Output to export a video. There is supposed to be a settings tab I can click on that will let me change the encoder settings. The only thing I have under File is "Publish To" and I'm unable to choose anything accept Quicktime. I would like to be able to change my encoder settings. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Filed under: , ,
  • Wed, Jul 25 2018 2:13 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,567
    • Points 17,130
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Export/Output Menu Item Missing

Hello Brandalf,

The video tutorials you're looking is for Media Composer not Media Composer|First. MC|First option is to Publish> to Local Drive or Social Media. The options for Codec change depending upon the output Type you selected.

Disregard references in the help for publishing directly to FaceBook. This will be provided in a future release. You can publish your sequence to a local drive to use when posting your video to FaceBook.

Thanks,

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller