Latest post Fri, Jul 20 2018 1:50 PM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 20 2018 11:45 AM

• Sayegh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 20 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Can't activate and download Pro Tools

First of: Avids website is very confusing and somewhat 'not userfriendly'.

BUT. I bought an activation code for Pro Tools. On this CARD it says I have to go to avid.com/activationcard. When I do that, I enter my code and then it accepts it and it writes:

Please enter the Renewal Code listed here in the “Renew Support” Option of your Perpetual Product located in the Products and Subscriptions page. So when I click on the link, it says I have no products. How come? I just activated it so I can download it? I got the card in my mail at 10.00 am, and it's been almost 4 hours of trying. Now I decided to ask in here... What can I do? It is a card that says 'Pro Tools Activation Card'. And on the back it says 'The Activation for your Pro Tools Annual Subscription Renewails'. And it says I have to go to avid.com/activationcard to get startet. I bought it from a company in Denmark and they said that the card is the program Pro Tools + 1 year, which is what I bought.
    Anyone care to help?
  • Fri, Jul 20 2018 1:50 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,732
    • Points 19,080
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Can't activate and download Pro Tools

Hi,

This is the Pro Video Community Forums, for Pro Tools  please go to the DUC.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller