Latest post Thu, Jun 21 2018 8:58 AM by AlexisK. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 21 2018 8:58 AM

• AlexisK
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jun 21 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

Flickering/Jumping SubCap on Composer 2018

Hi everyone !

I'm on a documentary feature film in which we need english subtitles to broadcast it before making the final subtitles. It's edited on the version Avid Media Composer 2018.4.0.

The editor used a LUT 3D as a specific video track on the whole timeline, and above stand the SubCaps track.

In a inexplicable way, some of these subcaps are shaking, even jumping (like briefly changing position from down to middle screen, for about 1 frame time)... and it's random - or more precisely, some of them are jumping, then I replace it by another bit of SubCap, it stops, then it begins again...

I tried to invert tracks (LUT/Subs) and it changes the moments of jumping, but doesn't cancel it !

(For sure I already checked that there wasn't any keyframe on the subcaps position... I also tried to make a video render before screening... every move seems to change something, but everytime in a random way)

Thanks a lot !

A

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller