Latest post Thu, May 24 2018 9:26 PM by RalphC. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 24 2018 9:26 PM

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,703
    • Points 18,755
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] Loyalty Reward: Pro Sound Effects | First Library

Locked Contact

This is to inform you that we currently have a new Loyalty Reward to our Media Composer customers. This offer was launched last May 21, 2018.

Bring projects to life with Pro Sound Effects | First Library—a $99 USD value.

With 350 royalty-free sound effects at your fingertips, you'll be able to produce more compelling and professional-sounding audio for all of your projects. Whether you're seeking sonic inspiration on a new production or need that one sound to finish with impact and deliver with emotion, Pro Sound Effects | First Library will help you get the job done.

Please note that only Media Composer, Media Composer | Ultimate and Media Composer for Education customers with an active monthly or annual subscription or a 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan (perpetual licenses) are eligible to receive these gifts. Customers who are not on an active plan, can subscribe to a new plan to receive this gift as well.

For more details, you may check this link

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller