Latest post Fri, May 18 2018 4:23 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 18 2018 4:23 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,264
    • Points 206,140
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] May 23 2018 - BAVUG 2018 May Mtg @ Avid HQ in Burlington MA

May 23 2018 - BAVUG 2018 May Mtg @ Avid HQ in Burlington MA

It's that time of year again! Join us May 23 for our annual NAB recap at Avid HQ in Burlington, MA. 

Avid announced a lot of big changes at this year's NAB, including new features and pricing structures. Unless you've been under a rock you've probably heard a little about some of them. But, if you didn't make the trip out to Vegas or if you want to ask follow up questions from the Avid product designers and engineering staff directly, this is your chance. See demos of the latest product announcements and hear what's next for Avid. Space is limited and this is usually a very popular meeting. To see a list of some of the things Avid announced visit: http://www.avidblogs.com/nab/

If you plan to attend, make sure you register.

All registered attendees will receive at least one free raffle ticket and we're giving away Avid Media Composer at this meeting. Register below!

If you register and attend our meeting, you'll automatically receive one raffle ticket. At this meeting, we'll be giving away at least 2 one year subscription licenses to Avid Media Composer, as well as a "winner's choice" of prizes from Boris FX, iZotope, NewBlueFX, Rule Boston Camera and also Avid. 

REGISTER    

Questions, let me know.

Marianna 

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller