Latest post Fri, May 25 2018 10:51 AM by cerquami. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 17 2018 10:46 AM

• cerquami
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, May 17 2018
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

Marquee Crawling Titles, stranger lines

I create crawling titles for a tv show with Marquee, but every 2-3 names there's strange vertical lines in all the screen, that goes from right to left with the titles, and also with the same shadow settings I gave to the titles.

What shoud I do to erase them? If i check in Marquee in the same position where the lines appeare there are none!

Please help me :)

Alberto

• Thu, May 17 2018 12:07 PM In reply to

Re: Marquee Crawling Titles, stranger lines

Hi Alberto,

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Which version of Media Composer are you running?  Which specific OS? What processor? What video card? How much RAM? Where is your media stored? 

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

Media Composer 2018.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Fri, May 18 2018 3:27 PM In reply to

• cerquami
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

Avid 8.5.3

OS X El Captain 10.11.6 16GB RAM ddr3 AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 MB Using External hd ex fat formated

Doing an expert render, stranger lines seem to disappear but Font make some strange thing : some letters are really yo much closer to each other ! Look at "A" and "T" !

Why do this thing ? Font is Fenwick regular.

Thanks

• Fri, May 25 2018 10:51 AM In reply to

• cerquami
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

No one with this strange problem ?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller