Latest post Wed, May 9 2018 6:09 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, May 9 2018 5:06 PM

Timewarp over a sequence ?

Hi,

I have a sequence put together comprising all MXF files.  Can I place one Timewarp effect over this collection in order to speed it up?  How?

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, May 9 2018 6:09 PM In reply to

Re: Timewarp over a sequence ?

Supermandan1:
    Can I place one Timewarp effect over this collection in order to speed it up?

No.

You can do one of these options, but depending on your goal they may not accomplish what you want:

1. Apply a timewarp to the first clip in the sequence and adjust it how you want. Save this timewarp to a bin, then apply it to the rest of the clips in the sequence.

2. Export your sequence, then import it as a master clip, create a new sequence with just the one clip and apply a timewarp to it.

3. Mixdown your sequence's video. Apply a timewarp to the mixdown.

Media Composer 2018.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller