Latest post Tue, May 8 2018 2:43 PM by RalphC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, May 7 2018 6:03 AM

• K-RAN
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, May 7 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

DOWNLOADING HELP PLEASE

Hey, ya know how many editors never do their own AE wor?  Yeah, that was me.  Well, after this last project I got better at it.  Hwoever, I need to reinstall AVID. And, I'm having trouble with the basics, such as downloading media composer so that I can make some adjustments to a cut.. TONIGHT!  Help would be most welcome.

Thanks,

K

• Mon, May 7 2018 6:52 AM In reply to

Re: DOWNLOADING HELP PLEASE

Help us to be able to help you. 
    Which version of MC do you have? 
    Do you have a current support contract? (to let us know which MC you are eledgible to download)
    Are you Mac or PC based?
    I am now away for the night but there are many that can help.   Good luck

• Tue, May 8 2018 2:43 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,569
    • Points 17,165
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: DOWNLOADING HELP PLEASE

Hi K-RAN,

As Andrew mentioned you need to download the MC version which support your contract, usually the last version your contract supports is the version that is in your My Avid account Product and subscription https://my.avid.com/account. The rest of the previous version is in the download center.

Thanks,

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller