Latest post Sat, Apr 28 2018 9:56 PM by RETorres. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Apr 28 2018 12:04 PM

• RETorres
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Apr 28 2018
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Cannot validate/verify billing address

I'm trying to register and install my institution version of pro tools. Upon trying to redeem my pro tools code, I'm instructed to update my billing address. When trying to update my billing address it has the country auto populated and the system will not let me validate my billing/shipping addresses. I've seen this issue come up quite a bit on the forum with no resolution given, just that a support ticket would be made. I've requested a support ticket days ago and never got a response. I need this program for my class assignments. It'd be convenient to be able to just register and download the software just like any other company..

• Sat, Apr 28 2018 2:41 PM In reply to

Re: Cannot validate/verify billing address

Hi,

RETorres:
    I'm trying to register and install my institution version of pro tools.

Hi, Sorry, but this is the Avid video forum.  The audio forum is here: http://duc.avid.com/

Media Composer 2018.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sat, Apr 28 2018 3:41 PM In reply to

• RETorres
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

This is in regards to my master account. I can't verify my address on my master account. That's not something you can help me out with? I've seen a lot of people on the forum have the same issue.

• Sat, Apr 28 2018 8:25 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,450
    • Points 15,790
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Hi RETorres, 

Let's take this offline, pm/email me I will help.

Thanks,

RalphC

This is a test. Media Composer 8.8 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Apr 28 2018 9:56 PM In reply to

• RETorres
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

I PM'd you..

RalphC:

Hi RETorres, 

Let's take this offline, pm/email me I will help.

Thanks,

RalphC

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller