Latest post Tue, Apr 24 2018 3:53 PM by JVProductions. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Apr 20 2018 8:45 PM

Cannot save bins on Facilis Terrablock

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have also had this issue with Facilis Terrablock. I have a few systems running off this shared storage and they were working just fine. Then, all of the sudden, two of them stopped being able to save bins. And the locked or unlocked icon that usually appears at the bottom of each bin has disappeared. So, I'm thinking Avid is no longer registering that these projects are shared avid projects and is getting confused thinking they are no longer on a shared system. Any suggestions how to convince this thing that nothing has changed?

Thanks!

-Craig

• Sun, Apr 22 2018 9:34 PM In reply to

• jef
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 26 2006
    • Maryland
    • Posts 3,191
    • Points 38,755

Re: Cannot save bins on Facilis Terrablock

More info needed.  System specs.  Facilis version.  etc.

Jef

Avid DS 11.0.2 R.I.P | MC 8.5.3 / 8.9.4 | OS 10.11.x - various MacPro Towers - home system MacPro Dual 2.8 8core GTX680 "Harpertown" QT 10.0... [view my complete system specs]

Jef Huey

Senior Editor

Old Stuff  http://vimeo.com/album/3037796

• Mon, Apr 23 2018 2:43 AM In reply to

Any chance you updated to version 8.8 or higher?

There is now a check box under General Settings "Enable Bin Sharing on 3rd Party Storage..."

Even if you or someone enabled this in the past, it may uncheck itself occasionally.

Robert

• Tue, Apr 24 2018 3:53 PM In reply to

Amazing! That fixed it! So simple. Thanks a ton!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller