Latest post Thu, Apr 19 2018 12:59 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Apr 19 2018 10:43 AM

• Jojo Likar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Nov 26 2011
    • Austria
    • Posts 57
    • Points 670

Webpage offline - Renew your Software Updates + Support Plan here.

Hello,

I was just researching options on what to do with older perpetual licenses without support plan (dongles and software licences with 8.0) and on the Avid website shop

https://shop.avid.com/ccrz__ProductDetails?viewState=DetailView&cartID=&sku=DYNA12345

at the bottom it says "Already own Media Composer? Renew your Software Updates + Support Plan here." it should link to this site

http://avid-stage.avid.com/media-composer-ultimate/upgrades-and-renewals

but it seems not to exist.

I appreciate any links to resources where it says what options there are with older perpetual licences. If it's possible to renew them or if it would be wiser to change to subscriptions anyway.

thanks,

Jojo

Media Composer 2018.2 | Win 7 64-bit | BMD Decklink Mini Monitor 4K | Intel i7-6800K | X99-EWS | 64 GB RAM | GTX 970 | Artist Control & Transport ... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Apr 19 2018 12:59 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,787
    • Points 212,685
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Webpage offline - Renew your Software Updates + Support Plan here.

Jojo

Email me off forum and include the System ID's/dongle serials and your My Avid email address and I can advise on the best options for you.

email address below

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller