Latest post Sun, Apr 29 2018 2:57 PM by Mark. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 15 2018 2:50 AM

• porzo1lb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Apr 15 2018
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Avid plugins moved to unused folder PLEASE HELP!!! [:)]

Hello, this is my first post to the Avid community. First, let me say that I am new to Pro Tools but I absolutely love it. So far it has been amazing and fairly easy to set up until now. I did some researching in the forums but could not find anything specific to my issue.

My problem is that I downloaded all the free plugins from the Avid website, such as Classic Compressors, Moogerfooger...etc. When I launch my Pro Tools 11, an error box appears saying that there is no license or that the Ilok is unplugged. Then, it asks to move the plugins to an "unused" folder. So pro tools recognizes the plugins but will not load them properly. I moved the plugins to the unused folder to avoid the error messages at start up and I tried everything I could think of but I simply cannot figure out how to make pro tools recognize these plugins! Please help!!! I am using windows 8.Smile

• Sun, Apr 29 2018 2:57 PM In reply to

• Mark
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Dec 19 2010
    • Posts 431
    • Points 4,645

Re: Avid plugins moved to unused folder PLEASE HELP!!! [:)]

You posted in a Media Composer forum. The Pro Tools fora can be found here: http://duc.avid.com/index.php

Good luck,

/mp

MC 8.7.2. HP Z400, Xeon W3580, 24GB ECC RAM, BMD Decklink Studio 4K, Desktop Video 10.3, Quadro K4200, 362.13 OS & programs: 600GB 10k, video: 1TB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller