Latest post Tue, Feb 13 2018 8:53 PM by SantiBastian. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Feb 11 2018 7:51 PM

Avid Media Problem - A minimum screen height of 768 pixels is required

Since I install the last actualization my Avid it´s crushing at start at initializing stage. Often with the message: "A minimum screen height of 768 pixels is required" 

My current resolution is 1280x800 and 1080 in my second monitor. 

I´ve already try lots of things (changing resolutions, using both monitor individually, changing menu bar from one to anoter, scaling screen, matching resolutions forcing both to 1080, reinstalling obviously, and updating the OS AND re installling)

i´m running out of ideas already. So ill`be really nice if someone culd help!

I´m running it on a Macbook Pro Late 2011 16G RAM SSD High Sierra.

Thanks

• Tue, Feb 13 2018 2:02 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,789
    • Points 212,705
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Avid Media Problem - A minimum screen height of 768 pixels is required

Santi....

The problem might be that the font size on your second monitor is set to 150% which Avid detects as a low resolution. Bring it down to 100% and everything should works just fine.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Tue, Feb 13 2018 8:53 PM In reply to

Re: Avid Media Problem - A minimum screen height of 768 pixels is required

Thanks Marianna! I try it changing the font and the resolutions on both monitors, and also using them indivuadully but still nothing. It crashes at "innitializing configuration".

And also in contact with an Avid costumer service guy who told me to delete user settings and such but that also didn´t do the job. Running out of ideas here! :)

Thanks for the help!

Regards

Santiago

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller