Latest post Wed, Jan 3 2018 8:27 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 3 2018 12:56 AM

• SteveX86
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 3 2018
    • Posts 5
    • Points 45

Timeline Clip Shot List

Need help creating a Shot List of only the media used in timeline. (( MUST STAY IN TIMELINE ORDER ))

Would like to keep as much of the Original ALE metadata as possible.

I know there are some really savy file maker pro users / editors that probably do this all the time.

Thanks Everyone!

Filed under:
  • Wed, Jan 3 2018 8:27 AM In reply to

Re: Timeline Clip Shot List

Hi SteveX86,

It would help to know more about the system you're working on.  Which version of Media Composer are you running?  Which specific OS? What processor? What video card? How much RAM? Where is your media stored? 

If you edit your user profile, you can add this information so you don't have to type it all the time.  (Look at the bottom of this post for an example.)

Media Composer 2018.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller