Latest post Thu, Apr 26 2018 6:38 AM by Koen Vertommen. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Dec 1 2017 6:11 PM

• Jeff
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 19 2017
    • Denver
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Group clips not accepting color adapters

Hello,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug...  I can't get a LUT to apply to a group clip.  I apply the LUT to the original AMA linked camera clip, and it appears correctly when I open in the source window, but when I create a group clip using that same camera clip, the adapter does not carry-over.  I've edited with the group clip, tried refreshing that sequence and still does not apply. When I commit multi-cam edits, the sequence does successfully update color adapters with a sequence refresh, but this is a problem for me because I need to keep my group clips in tact, as well as color correct the footage for reviews/approval.  I know this is a new problem...   Hoping it's a setting I'm not aware of?  Thanks!

Running MC 8.9.3 on macOS 10.12.6

MacBook Pro Retina 2.2 GHz i7 16GB RAM [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Apr 25 2018 5:57 AM In reply to

Re: Group clips not accepting color adapters

Hey,

did you find the answer? I have the same problem. I created groups and afterwards aplied color adapters to the source clips. Then I refreshed my sequences. Some clips get the new color adapters and some don't, although when I matchframe from the groupclips to the source clips it shows that they adapters are in place.

Any ideas? Or is it a bug.

Thx

Running MC 8.9.3 on macOS 10.13.4

• Wed, Apr 25 2018 9:16 PM In reply to

• Jeff
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 19 2017
    • Denver
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Hi, the issue did go away for me, although I'm not entirely sure why. I suspect it may be a bug with 8.9.3, because I'm on 8.10.0/os10.13.3 and not experiencing that issue anymore.  I never saw anything in version bug reports, but possible I missed it...?  Sorry I don't have a more definitive answer.  Good luck!

MacBook Pro Retina 2.2 GHz i7 16GB RAM [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Apr 26 2018 6:38 AM In reply to

Thank you for letting me know. I hope it wil go away here too. So far it hasn't.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller