Latest post Mon, Nov 6 2017 10:27 PM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 6 2017 9:15 AM

Statistics Folder

I'm sure someone has already asked for this, but a short search hasn't turned anything up...

I'm a self-employed editor who works on long-term projects and I often forget to make notes about the amount of time I spend on a project. That's where the "Statistics" folder in Media Composer has often helped me jog my memory and bill my clients correctly. It's proof as well that the Media Composer was, at the least, idling when I claimed it was.

But...

The statistics folder only stores 24 (TWENTY FOUR!!!!) files at any one time. It records each time the Media Composer is turned on and each time it crashes and is restarted. So the 24 files can thus document just a couple of days of work.

So please...

Allow the folder to keep hundreds of files (999? 1024? whatever number programmers like). 

It would help me enormously.

Thank you!

Rodney

Edit 1: MC 8.9.2 + Symphony + PhraseFind • MacPro 6x3.5GHz/64GB OS10.10.5 • Artist Mix & Color • Aja Io 4K • Edit 2: MC 8.9.2 • MacPro 2x2.66GHz/48GB... [view my complete system specs]

Rodney Sewell BFS

• Mon, Nov 6 2017 10:27 PM In reply to

Re: Statistics Folder

Hey its great soembody actually uses it. For nearly 20years I've been teaching people to just delete it as un needed and unhelpful.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Symphony V8.6 / 8.3.1 HP Z400 system [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller