Latest post Sun, Oct 8 2017 3:37 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Oct 7 2017 4:13 PM

Activation failed: 101

I have read that this is a subscription problem, but the subscrition for this Avid is annual and renews next year.  I know as well that the is sometimes a communication beteen Avid and licencing.

I am on an extremely tight daedline, hence working the weekend. I've phoned support and so far have been waiting an hour.

Anyone know any workaround for this, know any shortcuts, know how to get a quick response from Avid tech on a weekend?

OSx 10.11.6 MC 8.4.4

• Sun, Oct 8 2017 3:37 PM In reply to

Re: Activation failed: 101

Do you have any trial mode time available? If so, run in trial mode. It's fully functional and lasts for 30 days.

If you still don't get anywhere with support, send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com).  She's their customer advocate, and can help you.

Media Composer 8.9.4 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller