Latest post Wed, Sep 20 2017 6:02 AM by camoscato. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 19 2017 1:24 PM

• Brian Mills
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 27 2009
    • Media Production Group
    • Posts 80
    • Points 870

Title program and NewBlue Title Pro v2:

I was trying to use the title tool in Avid 8 and it keeps teling me to use NewBlue Title Pro v2.  I would like to use the old title tool. How do i switch back.  

Avid MC 8.4.3 HP Z820 Intel Xeon E5-2650 16GB memory, Nvidia Quatro k4000 Win 7 Prof 64 Matrox [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:34 PM In reply to

Re: Title program and NewBlue Title Pro v2:

I open the titler form the Tools drop down menu. Select Title Tool Application and I am presented with the options shown in the attached image.  Select Title Tool.  It has worked like this since MC 6 as far as I can remember.  

(The attached screen grab was from MC 8.9.1 this morning) 

• Wed, Sep 20 2017 6:02 AM In reply to

Re: Title program and NewBlue Title Pro v2:

Brian Mills:

I was trying to use the title tool in Avid 8 and it keeps teling me to use NewBlue Title Pro v2.  I would like to use the old title tool. How do i switch back.  

If you're in a project with a raster size higher than HD, you can't use the Title Tool or Marquee. I'm afraid you have to use NewBlue. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer.

Media Composer 8.9.2 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller