Latest post Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:20 AM by AndrewAction. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Sep 15 2017 11:22 PM

NewBlue Titler Pro 5 in Application Manager full or trial?

Just transitioned to an iMac from a PC I built five years ago, and I notice NewBlue Titler Pro 5 listed in the Application manager.  I started to install it, but then read that it appears to be a trial version.  As I recall, my PC had Titler Pro version 2.5, and it was not a trial.  I assume this is not the new titler feature that the next version of Avid is supposed to have.  In the meantime, can someone tell me whether this is the full version or just a trial?

-- 

Michael

Media Composer 8.9.3 | OS X 10.13.1 | iMac 2017 (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7 | 40 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 | TerraMaster 16TB external RAID... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:20 AM In reply to

Re: NewBlue Titler Pro 5 in Application Manager full or trial?

From Avid last week  "We are updating Titler Pro.   It combines 2.0 and 2.5 so that all Media Composer users – Perpetual, Subscription – get and use the same Titler Pro.  It will show up as NewBlueFX Titler Pro 5  in Avid Master Accounts."

So if you have a current subscription or a current Support Contract with Perpetual you will be good to go.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller