Latest post Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:45 AM by JuanAn. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:45 AM

• JuanAn
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 14 2014
    • Posts 4
    • Points 50

Control over Bins and settings.

Hi. I do not know is the proper forum. I've been using Interplay already and I've always found a problem with the Media Composer in the management of the bines. In the Media Composer I have a series of bins with a specific nomenclature that are the ones that I would like everyone to use. The problem is that the creation of bins and folders is open to everyone. They can create and delete bins (even those created by me) without limitation. The same happens with the settings, they can change them without there being any way to avoid it. In a working environment with Iterplay I think it is very interesting that both the creation and deletion of bins and the modification of the settings, could only be done with the introduction of a password, which would not have a normal user of the Media Composer. Something like the limitation to five bins of Media Composer First but with greater possibilities. I think it would be very useful.

A greeting.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller