Latest post Fri, Sep 8 2017 6:42 AM by luca.mg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 6 2017 5:27 PM

• v-block
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Posts 521
    • Points 6,600

Is it possible create tabs to group effects?

The BCC effects take up more than half the visible effects list of the computer I'm working on right now, Is there a way to create a separate tab as with Video/Audio tabs, so that I don't have to scoll down to get at the MC native effects?

If they had called them ZCC effects at least they would be at the bottom of the list and wouldn't get in the way.

Asus X58 Sabertooth motherboard, Core i7 920 CPU, Win 7 Pro 64bit, NVIDIA GeForce GT610, 12GB Corsair 3x4GB CMX-12GX3M3A1333C9 ram in triple channel config... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Sep 8 2017 6:42 AM In reply to

• luca.mg
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Roma - Italy
    • Posts 5,035
    • Points 59,305

Re: Is it possible create tabs to group effects?

Are You struggling with the cleverly redisegned effect palette? In this messy restyle all of the effects appear in a huge list, along with any effect preset and title saved to the open bins, making spotting the effect You're looking for a tough safari. Simply do not work with the default appearance of the effect palette, and go to the good old style effect families (image, blend, timewarp, bcc, and so on), where the list is narrowed down and You'll work more comfortably; not in front of a system right now for a clic by clic guide, but I'm sure You'll find Your way around.

MC 8.8, BM Intensity Pro 4k, Windows 10, i7-5930K, 32 GB ram, Quadro K620 [view my complete system specs]

peace luca

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller