Latest post Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:16 AM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Sep 6 2017 6:10 AM

• S.Clements
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Jul 3 2011
    • London, United Kingdom
    • Posts 798
    • Points 10,590

Title tool challenge - different colour on each line and move around

Hi, guys.

I have a challnege at work... haven't done this in ages and need help. I have to have one line of text in one color and a second line of text in another color and I have to move them around together.  I don't have time to get into Marquee or After Effects or anything like that and need to use the title tool.  I've always found the logic of Avid's effects workflow maddening. You can't have two different colors on one title effect and if you nest 2 title effects and try to move them around in the nest, you move the picture underneath.  How do you do this simple effect?

Avid Media Composer 8.3.1 Macbook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram Mac, OS 10.10.2 [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
  • Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:16 AM In reply to

Re: Title tool challenge - different colour on each line and move around

I've just created a title with 2 lines in different colours.

Each line is a separate element within title tool but the resulting title is one thing thta can be moved and scaled etc.

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Symphony V8.6 / 8.3.1 HP Z400 system [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller