Latest post Tue, Jul 18 2017 5:52 AM by sop_torrespananews@rtve.es. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jul 17 2017 6:02 AM

STP IPSW CheckSequenceIsReadyForXfer always return need a render

Hi,

I have been trying to automated a SendToPlayBack by web services. The sequence have been done using MediaCentral UX (1.5).

When I STP the sequence using Media Central UX every thing goes fine. But when i try to use web services, the call SendTo PlayBack fails.

If I previous check the sequence with the call ChekSequenceIsReadyForXFer It's always return a render is needed. 

I try to make a transcode, generate a new masterclip with audio mixdown with the same result.

It I try to transfer the sequence <name>.transfer that the client generate, in the manual stp, every thing goes fine.

Is there any way to make the needed steps previously to sendtoplayplack with webservices? As the MediaCentral UX client does.

My current resolution is IMX50, so I supposed that is not need to use a parametrized job with the com.avid.dms.longgopexport, is this true?

Thanks in Advanced.

Nicolás Redondo Zurdo

• Mon, Jul 17 2017 7:41 PM In reply to

• Vadym
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 17 2014
    • Posts 175
    • Points 2,220
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: STP IPSW CheckSequenceIsReadyForXfer always return need a render

Hi Nicolas,

You can use Interplay Production Services and Transfer Status application or the similar feature of Interplay Access to monitor transcode queue to see exactly what MediaCentral does in this case.

Also IMX belongs to the family of MPEG2 codecs so you'll have to use STPEncode (longGOP export) to render your sequence for playback.

Thansk,

Vadym

• Tue, Jul 18 2017 5:52 AM In reply to

Re: STP IPSW CheckSequenceIsReadyForXfer always return need a render

Hi Vadym,

Thanks for your reply, I will try to install STPEncode and render the sequence for the playback.

Regards

Nicolás Redondo Zurdo

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller