Latest post Sun, Jul 16 2017 12:11 AM by AndrewAction. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jul 15 2017 8:45 PM

• acbrock
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 149
    • Points 1,830

Avid Artist Mix + Media Composer

Tyring to build and Portable Avid for some set work. I was looking into adding an Artist Mix for my sound.  It is so much smaller than my current board in my studio.  Has anyone used this specifically with Avid and ProTools?  

Also i borrowed one to play with this weekend and I cannot find the EuConn software to download?  Is it anywhere on the Avid download areas?  I dont have a Protools log in?

Any info would be great.  

In the end I was hoping to build and Avid with a BlackMagic DNxIO and the Artist Mix.

Thanks

AB 

• Sat, Jul 15 2017 11:16 PM In reply to

Re: Avid Artist Mix + Media Composer

Try this link     I think you will have to register and I am not total that is possible without having a Eucon device in your account.  Good Luck

• Sat, Jul 15 2017 11:31 PM In reply to

• acbrock
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 149
    • Points 1,830

Yea i cannot get into that area with the current setup I have.  I only have Access to all the Media Composer Software.

Any idea if the software is accessable anywhere esle?  i would love to try and get this working over teh weekend.    I can probably get access from my office account but that wont be until Monday.

• Sat, Jul 15 2017 11:39 PM In reply to

• acbrock
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 149
    • Points 1,830

Just found an old version on a backup drive.  Version 3.3.  If i install that one will i be able to auto update it?

• Sun, Jul 16 2017 12:11 AM In reply to

Why not just try 3.3?  I have never found much change in Eucon drivers.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller