Latest post Tue, Mar 28 2017 3:37 AM by mikedeluca. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 16 2017 11:39 PM

• cda
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 26 2015
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

SetValues(const IACFString *xml) and IAAFClips::GetMetadata

We are trying to develop AMA writeback plugin, but we are faced with some strange behavior in the host application. The first problem is setting values in method SetValues(const IACFString *xml) - the input string is empty, but in GetValues and GetParameterInfos methods I set two integer checkboxes. Our implementation of all IACFParametersXML methods is in attached .cpp file in link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5u4rpzdohnffvg/xmlparams.zip?dl=0 Also, if I change any parameter in UI and click "Save", host suggests me to save preset, but always fails with message "Failed to save profile: profile_name", if I press "Yes". The second problem is defining start timecode and duration of export. As I understand, it can be parsed from IAAFClips::GetMetadata, but I cannot find any examples or documentation how to do. thanks!
  • Mon, Mar 20 2017 8:01 PM In reply to

• mikedeluca
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 28 2017
    • Posts 5
    • Points 55

Re: SetValues(const IACFString *xml) and IAAFClips::GetMetadata

Hi, I will take a look at the AMA plug-in data you provided.  If the problem seems to originate in the host, I will recruit assistance from the MC application team.

-Mike

• Mon, Mar 27 2017 5:59 PM In reply to

• cda
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Feb 26 2015
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

hi there,

any update on this?

thanks!

• Tue, Mar 28 2017 3:37 AM In reply to

• mikedeluca
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 28 2017
    • Posts 5
    • Points 55

Hi, I'm looking at your files and will provide feedback within a day.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller