Latest post Wed, Feb 1 2017 4:42 PM by Vadym. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jan 27 2017 11:29 PM

Web Services failing to authenticate

Web Services test fails.

We have Interplay WS running on the LUS/GPS server. We have Telestream Vantage attempting to connect to it but it is not authenticating. I have version 3.6 installed and the self test is not working. I have also tested with v3.5.

The Telestream Vantage application can connect and pull the workgroup name and get the interplay server name, but it will not authenticate.

I have checked the following:

·         Forward and Reverse DNS lookup to the Interplay Engine from the GPS server running the Web Services
    ·         Service Framework is installed, configured and running on the server that Web Services is installed on
    ·         The lookup server is configured for the Interplay Workgroup (The GPS server is the lookup server)
    ·         The Workgroup name and Interplay Engine host are entered in the Web Services configuration with correct case sensitivity.
    ·         Nexis client is installed and  logged in.
    ·         Interplay Access can log into the Interplay engine from the host the Web Services is running on.

I’m having a hard time finding what else is wrong and why this will not work.

• Wed, Feb 1 2017 4:42 PM In reply to

• Vadym
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 17 2014
    • Posts 164
    • Points 2,090
    • Avid Developer Moderator
      Avid Employee

Re: Web Services failing to authenticate

Hi Rob,

Is this a production environment? Do you have a support case number by any chance?

Please note that combining IPWS with other other servers is not recommended for production environments.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller