Latest post Wed, Jun 15 2016 10:59 PM by George Price. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 15 2016 1:06 AM

timewarp effect does not apply

when I go to apply the timewarp effect to the clip, I get this message that says effect does not apply. its wierd because every other effect works. I would also like to know what the T in the grey box means. 

macbook pro mid 2015 16gig 2.8ghz turbo boost to 4.0. intel iris pro graphics. [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: ,
  • Wed, Jun 15 2016 3:06 AM In reply to

Re: timewarp effect does not apply

George:
    I would also like to know what the T in the grey box means. 
    It means your clip already has a motion effect on it to adjust the clips speed to your projects speed.

If you have the Motion Effects editor button mapped to your KB or Timeline you can click on that and then edit the parameters to suit your needs.  If not the Motion Effects Editor is in the Command Palette under FX tab (it is top left) and can be mapped to a free timeline button.

• Wed, Jun 15 2016 3:25 AM In reply to

hmm thats wierd I don't recall ever adding an effect before. aneway I clicked on the effect editor and hit the promote button.

macbook pro mid 2015 16gig 2.8ghz turbo boost to 4.0. intel iris pro graphics. [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jun 15 2016 6:17 AM In reply to

George Price:
    hmm thats wierd I don't recall ever adding an effect before.
    Try searching MC Help (F1 from the KB if you have MC open on a PC) for Motion Adapter for details as to what is happening. (basically if your clips frame rate is different from your projects frame rate the Avid automatically applies a Motion Adapter to that clip in the timeline. (clip displays the T mark on it)

• Wed, Jun 15 2016 10:59 PM In reply to

oh I didn't know that. thanks very much for the help. Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller