Latest post Mon, Mar 14 2016 12:22 PM by Yann Heckmann. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 14 2016 10:41 AM

Relinking to synced clips

Hi, I have around 80 hours of transcoded rushes with camera sound broken up into sequences by shoot day for review and also some edited sequences as well. The production sound has now become available and once I have synced the clips I would like to relink those sequences to the new, synced clips. I had no problem relinking from AMA to the transcodes initially, but now am a bit unsure on how to relink from one batch of clips (unsynced) to another (synced). Does anyone know a quick and automated way of achieving this? Thanks! 

• Mon, Mar 14 2016 11:35 AM In reply to

Re: Relinking to synced clips

Won't work, AFAIK. Will need to manually replace the unsynced clips with the synced ones in the timelines.

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 14 2016 12:22 PM In reply to

Re: Relinking to synced clips

Bummer - I feared that would be the case, but was hoping there might be a workaround I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the confirmation, though, best, Yann

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller