Latest post Wed, May 15 2019 10:49 AM by John Roberts. 17 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 19 2016 9:51 AM In reply to

• Glenno
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 19 2008
    • Posts 83
    • Points 1,120

Re: Batch Importing offline media in a consolidated sequence

Pedro Motta:
    I am still getting the error with my interview clips and BRoll, also maybe because the GFX I connected were only used once, so the .new was identical as the source.

I think you are getting the error because Avid is not happy with your Quicktimes, it seems to think they are mixed resolution. Did you change your project format at all during the original ingest? As I mentioned previously batch importing a consolidated sequence is usually a staight forward process.

Since you are getting the error messages your best bet is to AMA link or import the problem clips to a new bin and relink to them by selecting them all, then select the sequence and choose to relink to selected clips.

• Fri, Feb 19 2016 3:29 PM In reply to

Strange question, but do you have enough storage space available on your target drive?

It makes no sense, but I have seen that error when the drive is full.

Symphony v2019 | OS 10.13.6 • Nitris DX • 12-core MacPro (Mid 2012) • 36 GB RAM • Facilis Terrablock 24EX [view my complete system specs]

-- Kevin

• Wed, May 15 2019 10:49 AM In reply to

• John Roberts
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 26 2011
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 24
    • Points 280

I've just figured this out having the same problem myself...

If you open your original photoshop file in photoshop and right click your background and convert it to a layer then try the batch import again it should work, it worked for me anyway.

HP z400 Intel Xeon CPU W3550 @ 3.07GHz 12gb Ram Windows 7 64-bit Media Composer 5.5 AJA io express [view my complete system specs]
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller