Latest post Tue, Nov 10 2015 1:26 PM by SuperFly.tv. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 9 2015 10:24 AM

iNews NCS and iNews Command integration with CasparCG

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate CasparCG with iNews in the same fashion as Deko does: the editor would fill the lower thirds info on iNews NCS and somehow iNews Command would send CG info to Caspar.

After some digging I found in iNews Command Instalation and Configuration Guide, section 4, that was possible to integrate Third party graphic devices via CII (chyron intelligent interface). So I figured I could write a small application that would translate CII commands to Caspar protocol. But sadly iNews command didn't let me create the CII device (it says we have 0 licenses left, altought we have 2 licenses available to Graphic devices)

Does anyone know a way to do this type of integration with caspar? Is it possible to write such CII translation application?

Thanks

• Tue, Nov 10 2015 1:26 PM In reply to

Re: iNews NCS and iNews Command integration with CasparCG

Hi,

We have extensive experience in building custom solutions that link newsroom systems with automation systems and graphics/video play-out systems such as CasparCG. There are several ways of doing this, both via CII and iNEWS XML, depending on what your needs are.

/Jonas Hummelstrand, SuperFly.tv

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller