Latest post Thu, Oct 29 2015 4:07 PM by Francesco. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Oct 28 2015 5:47 PM

• Francesco
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 16 2012
    • Pisa - Italy
    • Posts 68
    • Points 675

[ Plugin Name = MVP_MSP_BLT Avid Plug-In Version = 1.0.1.0 ] could not process /Volumes/OS X/ClipsShared/Italia Got talent_3sec.blt

Hi to all

in these days I'm working on my plugin under mac with OSX Version 10.9.5 using XCODE Version 5.1.1 (5B1008).

The Media Composer version is  8.4.2 ehile AMA SDK version is 3.2.0.3135 beta.

The plugin compile correctly and is loaded from MC.  If I give the console  command AMA_ListPlugins is displayed.

If I AMA_Link a file, my extension is correctly displayed (*.blt)  but when I attempt to load the file the result is as in the subject. 

I enabled the aafDump, and set the logging level to 0xFF and the only error is:

2015/10/28 17:38:36.692812 AMAUtilLib pid=3905 tid=0x7fff7c023310 LogLevel_Warning: Unable to open disk (/dev/rdisk2s1), errno = 13, /Snapshots/relengmaverick1_1441318579/xplat/ama/source/utils/AMAUtilLib/AMAVolume.cpp(1014)

Did anyone have suggestions ? Regards
    Filed under: , ,
  • Thu, Oct 29 2015 4:07 PM In reply to

• Francesco
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, May 16 2012
    • Pisa - Italy
    • Posts 68
    • Points 675

Re: [ Plugin Name = MVP_MSP_BLT Avid Plug-In Version = 1.0.1.0 ] could not process /Volumes/OS X/ClipsShared/Italia Got talent_3sec.blt

Update to problem

it seems that the problem arise on the function that generate the AAF in memory. In detail  the AAFFileOpenTransient function. I fopund yhis inserting print messages first and after and saw that the function fails. Here is the code snippet:

static const aafCharacter* companyName = COMPANY ;

static const aafCharacter* productName = PRODUCTNAME ;

static const aafCharacter* productVersionString = PRODVERSSTR ;

AMA::GetProductID(productID, bltmajor,     bltminor,blttertiary,kAAFVersionUnknown,companyName,productName,productVersionString,AVID_AMA_PRODUCT);

OutputDebugString("############ NewAAFFromsrc  0");

// create an AAF transient file

// NOTE: calling pTheAAFFile->Close() will destroy the in-memory contents of the file!

aafcheck(AAFFileOpenTransient(&productID, &pTheAAFFile));

OutputDebugString("############ NewAAFFromsrc  1");

the aafcheck of AAFFileOpenTransient fails (I see the output "NewAAFFromsrc  0" but not the "NewAAFFromsrc  1"). In my project I used the aaf sdk "AAF-devel-libs-x86_64Darwin-1.1.6.0" in order to link statically the libraries libaafiid.a and libaaflib.a. In this case the project compile , the plugin is seen by MC but the error in AAFFileOpenTransient creates the result in the subject.  If I use the AAF SDK included in AVID sdk I can link only the static library libaafiid.a (no libaaflib.a is present in AVID SDK) and iI should link the dinamic library libcom-api.dylib. The result is that the MC doesn't load the plugin because don't find this last: 29/10/15 16:52:22,654 AvidBinIndexer[3080]: Error loading /Library/Application Support/Avid/AVX2_Plug-Ins/AMA/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin.avx/Contents/MacOS/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin:  dlopen(/Library/Application Support/Avid/AVX2_Plug-Ins/AMA/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin.avx/Contents/MacOS/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin, 262): Library not loaded: @rpath/libcom-api.dylib   Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/Avid/AVX2_Plug-Ins/AMA/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin.avx/Contents/MacOS/MVPMSPBLTAPlugin   Reason: image not found How can I solve ? Regards
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller