Latest post Thu, Aug 13 2015 6:13 PM by Ben Hills. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 13 2015 6:13 PM

• Ben Hills
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 17 2007
    • London, UK
    • Posts 29
    • Points 410

Vastly improve group clips!

Working with group clips really is a messy process.  If you're going through hundreds of clips and manually (or using TC) syncing up into group clips, you end up with bins full of duped clips and group clips which are forever locked.  

I want to be able to:

- put a load of clips in a bin and have my edit software try and use the waveforms to sync the material by itself (there are quite a few software options that do this rather well now..)

- open up a group clip and adjust it after it's been made, to slip it a few frames.

- batch name my group clips based on whatever I want, not just the clip that was physically highest in the bin!

- use every channel of audio associated with the clips that have been grouped, not just half of them.

3 x HP z800 1 x HP z820 Avid MC 8.4 Windows 7 professional QT version 7.9.7 ----------------------------------- Edit Share Storage 64TB Thekus 12TB NAS... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller