Latest post Wed, Aug 5 2015 5:15 PM by lsctv. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:54 PM

• lsctv
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 24 2006
    • Vermont
    • Posts 25
    • Points 310

Failed HD Transfers to AMS

In a DV25 environment we have been successfully running an AMS AVC-Intra V1.8.15 and feeding it with Newscutter 9.5.3 for playback for many years. This summer we are moving our entire plant to HD AVC-I 100. I have changed Channel Configuration on the AMS to 1080i, pillarboxed, and we can successfully playback old DV25 material. DV25 transfers continue to work OK, but transfers of newly recorded AVC-I 100 1080i material from the Newscutters is not working.

Apparently there are Templates in the AMS Service Configuration that need to be reconfigured but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly which parameters need to be changed. I'm assuming Record Template settings are irrelevant for transfers? The Destination Template shows correct paths for the Ingest Folder and Workspace fields. I'm confused by the Default Templates fields and the fact that the Destination fields are greyed out. Anyone with any experience with this? Help in explaining the correct Template settings would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark Mohrmann

Broadcast Systems Administrator

Lyndon State College

Lyndonville, Vt.

http://campus.lyndonstate.edu/news7/index.html

ISIS 5000 3.2.0, Newscutter 9.5.3, Media Composer 8.4.0 w/Newscutter Option, AirSpeed Multistream 1.8.15 [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Aug 5 2015 5:15 PM In reply to

• lsctv
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 24 2006
    • Vermont
    • Posts 25
    • Points 310

Re: Failed HD Transfers to AMS

No one?

ISIS 5000 3.2.0, Newscutter 9.5.3, Media Composer 8.4.0 w/Newscutter Option, AirSpeed Multistream 1.8.15 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller