Latest post Fri, Jul 24 2015 3:43 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 24 2015 12:48 AM

• Art
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Sep 8 2008
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 17
    • Points 200

HOW DO I GET TROUBLESHOOTING SUPPORT THROUGH MY ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION ?

At the end of 2014 I purchased a yearly subscription for my MC softwware license which I previously owned. I did this to keep the license active, have upgrades available to me, and to recevive troubleshooting support.

According to the Avid website under annual subscription it says I get the following :

• Troubleshooting—web and email support Unlimited incidents; response time within one day
    • Troubleshooting—phone One phone call per month
    • Plan duration Ongoing with any active subscription

How do I obtain this? I called Avid and got some very confused sounding responses from a call center operator followed by an email saying it would take 5 days for someone to get back to me to simply answer how to get support? Really? ANy help here would be atppreciated as I am having some glitches. Thanks,
    ~@

Art 
    Filed under: ,
  • Fri, Jul 24 2015 3:43 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,176
    • Points 217,605
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: HOW DO I GET TROUBLESHOOTING SUPPORT THROUGH MY ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION ?

Art....

You can then request access to the support portal if your support plan is still valid.  

Can you email me off forum - address below - and indicate what the issues are and also your master account email address so I can make sure your account is ok.

Did support give you a case #

Marianna 

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller