Latest post Mon, Sep 23 2013 1:12 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Sep 23 2013 2:33 AM

• J-Louie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Apr 18 2013
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Static?

Whenever I open pro tools my output switches to my monitors and then they start ringing. I can't figure out what is causing this because they are plugged into two different outlets and ive switched them with different ones around my room but it still rings.

I have two JBL monitors going intoa CrownD-150 A Series II amp, and then to my Mbox Mini that plugs into my Mac. Never got any static with my Mac Book Pro but ever since I got my iMac its been buzzing.

• Mon, Sep 23 2013 1:12 PM In reply to

Re: Static?

This is the Avid forum for film & video.  You should post on the Avid audio forum:

duc.avid.com

ciao,
    Carl

Media Composer 2018.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller