Latest post Fri, May 24 2013 2:31 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 24 2013 2:26 PM

• emilycave
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, May 24 2013
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Protools won't display video. Please help!

Am having issues in Protools with it not displaying the video. The audio files are there and are just fine, but the video pops up in a window and is completly black

Before I opened the file up it came up with the message: "This session was saved with the folowing playback engine "Pro tools HDX (1 card (s) 256 Voices". This playback engine is not available with current hrdware, would you like to continue and use the current playback engine "Built-in Output?". 

Would this error message relate to this issue with the video not displaying? If so, how would you get the card to download? 

Filed under:
  • Fri, May 24 2013 2:31 PM In reply to

Re: Protools won't display video. Please help!

Hi,

You're on the Avid video forum.  You should post on the Avid audio forum, which is here:

http://duc.avid.com

ciao,
    Carl

Media Composer 2018.1 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller